Finally a decent antique store.

I finally ventured out today to the local antique store. I love to look at the antique stuff but for some reason it doesn't translate into my home. Plus most the time I get so upset because they mark it antique and then put such a ridiculous price on it that us poor people can't afford to pull it off. Well I hit the jackpot and I probably shot myself in the foot telling her she had too good of prices. Oh well. I by no means have a shabby chic house, but I love the look. Well the girls have been complaining that we haven't had an angel on the tree. We have been using a star. I found this gal today and figured worse case she sits on the mantel. Well then I found these and who could pass them up. All of them were only $8. I think they are so cute and I almost want to put the tree up just to have some place to put them. Then David and I have been talking about wanting a candelabra but couldn't find one that was decently priced, but this guy was just waiting for me to come. Believe it or not but it was only $12 and it is solid.
I am so in love with it and right next to the candelabra was this desert stand. I love my spider one but was thinking it was time for it to be put away so this will nicely take its place. Oh and it is only $16. Maybe it was because she had three of them but who is going to complain. Not me. I couldn't believe the prices. There were other stands and dishes that I could of snagged up in a heart beat. She had these great lamps that were already on hold. I was so sad about that because they were gorgeous and the pair were only $30. I swear either I have been tainted by Spokane's high prices or this gal just doesn't know what she has. I am so tempted on Tuesday, since it is a day off to find other area antique stores and see what I can find. If they all are like this I will be so happy. I am loving having a house and all the great stuff that comes with that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.