Finally some movement.
So almost a complete month later we are finally getting our van fixed. I have been playing phone tag with this place in Denver and I could not for the life of me get someone on the phone to arrange the repairs. Well today I finally called and demanded a supervisor and woohoo finally our van will be repaired. David is taking it in tomorrow to let them look at it and then he said they should be able to start the repairs next Monday. I will have a rental to drive while they are fixing it. I am so glad to be finally getting this done and over with. The funny thing is that I am also trying to settle the Dr. bill with it and they keep commenting that it is really early to settle this. I think that is hilarious that it would take this long to get everything in place to get it done and over with. Oh well.
Comments