I always over plan.
So I have big plans for this weekend. Starting with tonight. Right after work I am going grocery shopping. Doesn't that sound like fun? I am taking all three girls and we are going to Winco. I already bought the turkey but I need all the other stuff that is needed for Thanksgiving dinner. Then Kalaree is going to her friends house tonight at 9 pm to go to the midnight showing of Twilight. YES I am very jealous but know that my turn is coming. Then Saturday morning Kami has a play date at our house which I am sure her mother will come with her. So that means I will be entertaining them. While making cupcakes for Jake's birthday, because at noon he is coming up to go lunch at Rocky's of all places and then back to our house for cake and ice cream WOO HOO!!! Saturday night is my turn to finally go see the movie Twilight. Kalaree is babysitting and David and I are going out to dinner and then the movie. I also plan to teach Kezri how to sew her bag on Saturday and I need to work on some christmas and other people's birthdaya stuff or it will never get done. Oh the joys of having a ton to do. I am loving it. Oh and hte goods news is that I get Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday all off of next week. I haven't had Wednesday off in forever. So I am really glad to finally get that day off to work on stuff. I plan to bake, bake, bake that day. We planned our Thanksgiving day menu and now just a few more thngs and we are ready. Then right after Thanksgiving I can finally get out the Christmas stuff and we all know how much I love Christmas. YEA, for the weekends.
Comments