Jake's Birthday
Jake came up for his birthday since Katie was out of town. The girls and I made him chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese frosting as well as chocolate cupcakes with coconut pecan frosting.
I was able to use my dessert stand. We went to Rocky's pizza for their lunch buffet. Jake and the girls were able to play a few games. Jake has decided that he wants a pinball machine. Sorry Katie. We then came back to our house for cake and ice cream (homemade of course, peanut butter ice cream with chocolate chunks and plum ice cream.) Then Jake and the girls played a game of life.
Jake fell asleep on the floor after that and we had just a real quiet afternoon. Kami decided that once Uncle Jake woke up they needed to put the coffee table back so her and Jake moved it. Way to cute to see them working together.
I love that they get to have at least one uncle around to spend time with. We gave him a baseball chronicle book and an old fashion sling shot. Notice the back pocket I couldn't help taking a picture of that
Comments