Kami photo shoot.

I promised a post on Kami's photo shoot. The girl loves the camera. She will get over a hundred shots off and then I find her with the camera. The funny thing is that nothing is sacred. If she thinks about it she will take the picture. I plan to give you one or two of each different setting. She started with Emmett. I can only imagine how long he was tolerant of her man handling him.



Then she moved on to her Lion. I am sure he was much easier to deal with.

However, without the fight it gets boring quick so on she moved to the scrapbook. Yes she actually took out the scrapbook and started taking pictures of the pages. It must be important to her that she wants to document it.
Then came the self portrait time. I have no clue how she did all these by herself.


It is about her that I start to think that the girl must of had help from her older sister. She ended by getting some shots of the TV. We all know how important it is to document our favorite shows.
I do it by DVR she does it in still photos. You really have to just love that girl. She is growing up so fast. She counted to 100 herself this morning. It was rather cute she would go "31, 32, 33, 34, 37, WAIT, what number was I on?, oh yea, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, pause, pause, pause, 40." It was like that in every 10 section. Something about 4-7 threw almost every time. But she always corrected herself. She never needed someone to do it for her. She is starting to recognize many written words and she is even reading at an A/B reading level. I keep thinking of her as my baby, but more and more everyday I notice how much bigger and older she is getting. It won't be long and she will be a young lady and no longer my little girl.

The other girls are doing great too. They decided today that they want to learn to sew. We have been to a couple of craft fairs here and the girls are wanting to make their own totes. So they got some fabric today to do just that. I have a real easy pattern and we will probably work on them this weekend. I am also working on some stuff that I saw and I wanted to do for Christmas time so it should be fun. The girls and I crafting/sewing together. I love that I am so blessed to be the mother of girls. It really is great to have the opportunity that I have to raise them.

Kezri amazed me the other day. She has to do a poster project for school on someone famous. She wanted to do something about women suffrage. She picked Jane Addams. I thought for sure once she got to school and people started to ask her about her project she would change her mind but she is set to do this one. She is a strong girl and I just know that someday that girl will make a difference in this world. I don't know how or where, but I know that girl will move mountains.

Well this has turned into a rambling posts about how great it is to raise girls. I truly am blessed and love each of them. I couldn't imagine my life without any one of them.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Holly, I have always felt that you missed your true calling in life. That you should have been a photographer. You did such a beautiful job when you worked at K-Mart and look at the fantastic work you do now. It doesn't surprise me at all that Kami can do what she does with a camera. Look who her mommy is. My beautiful, talented daughter is raising three beautiful, talented granddaughters. Yes, it is truly a blessing to raise daughters.

Mom
Anonymous said…
hahahaha!

your kids are very cute
~~{{HUGS}}~~

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.