Kezri's writing.
I have posted in the past about what a great writer Kezri is. So today I figured I would share one of her latest written works. I will be typing it in with the same mistakes so you can see what errors she made, even though they are far and in between.
Kezri 10/28/08
One day a baby girl with blue eyes, and brown hair was born on december seventeenth, 1999 in Moses Lake, washington. Her name was Kezri Alexis Smith. Weeks later, Kezri became ecstatic, energetic, and funny. Her hobbiy was screaming!!! Kezri's favorite blankets were green and orange. She slept with them every night at eight "o" clock, which was her bedtime.
A couple years on, soon Kezri became older she also turned two years old, and became a toddler. Two years on when she was four , Kezri met three friends Beoncca, Kristina, and Caitlen.
A year later Kezri became a prescooler in Cheney. Her teacher were Mr. Frank and Mrs. Mary. Soon Kezri went to kindergarten, The her teacher was Mrs. Richey. Kezri went to first grade. Kezri's teacher was Mrs. Norten. She met her best friend, Rena Toon. They agreed to never leave each other. That promise was kept. Her and Rena went to second grade together. Eventually Kezri moved to Battel Ground washington. Today Kezri Smith is me I go to Daybreak, and I wish I can be as great as my parent are!!!
She got a check plus for her writing on this. At conference her teacher stated that she has never seen a 3rd grader score a 4 on the district writing rubrics but Kezri did on some of it. She is still lacking in some areas but I am sure it won't be long and she will have writing down. Of course this is the girls that would rather write then anything else.
Kezri 10/28/08
One day a baby girl with blue eyes, and brown hair was born on december seventeenth, 1999 in Moses Lake, washington. Her name was Kezri Alexis Smith. Weeks later, Kezri became ecstatic, energetic, and funny. Her hobbiy was screaming!!! Kezri's favorite blankets were green and orange. She slept with them every night at eight "o" clock, which was her bedtime.
A couple years on, soon Kezri became older she also turned two years old, and became a toddler. Two years on when she was four , Kezri met three friends Beoncca, Kristina, and Caitlen.
A year later Kezri became a prescooler in Cheney. Her teacher were Mr. Frank and Mrs. Mary. Soon Kezri went to kindergarten, The her teacher was Mrs. Richey. Kezri went to first grade. Kezri's teacher was Mrs. Norten. She met her best friend, Rena Toon. They agreed to never leave each other. That promise was kept. Her and Rena went to second grade together. Eventually Kezri moved to Battel Ground washington. Today Kezri Smith is me I go to Daybreak, and I wish I can be as great as my parent are!!!
She got a check plus for her writing on this. At conference her teacher stated that she has never seen a 3rd grader score a 4 on the district writing rubrics but Kezri did on some of it. She is still lacking in some areas but I am sure it won't be long and she will have writing down. Of course this is the girls that would rather write then anything else.
Comments
Mom