Merry Christmas to me!!!


I know it is early but I really couldn't hold out. David and I went to the AT & T store today and I walked out with my Christmas/anniversary present and I am in love. I have been meaning to get myself an Ipod. So when my PDA battery bit the dust I decided that I should look into a cell phone that could do both the function of my PDA and a cell phone and an Ipod. So I got the Iphone today. It is so much fun and so easy to use. It syncs wonderfully with my calendar and it is great as a Ipod. I keep playing with it and finding more and more thing that it does and I can't wait to keep playing with it. I didn't buy any accessories for it. I figured that it is something that I could get for Christmas. So anything that goes with a Iphone would be great or even an Itunes gift card. I really need to build up my music library now.

Comments

Mikaela said…
That's exciting! I'm glad you got your i-phone!

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.