My bedroom

So I have been thinking a lot lately about what I want to do with our (David's and mine) bedroom. The wall is painted a different color, I would almost say mustard yellow not bright mustard but more deli mustard. Our attached bathroom is dark chocolate brown. So I was thinking we could either do a blue and brown bedding or a nice deep red. So these are the two that I am thinking of. Not that I could do anything till after Christmas at this point but I would really love some input on which you think would look nice.


The blue would be more manly but the red seems more romantic. So I am not sure which direction to take. David says he doesn't care do what I like. So input please.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Go with the blue and brown. I've seen the mustard and I think the brown and blue would be better than the red.

Mom

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.