My mom saw Twilight before me.

How is that I have to wait till the movie is all over the world before I get to see it and I am a HUGE fan? Oh well only a few short bit from now and I will be enjoying the movie. So far I have heard mixed reviews so we will see how I chalk it up.

Today has been so nice. I love all that we have done today. Most of all I love what is going on right now. Jake (my younger brother whose birthday is today) is asleep on my living room floor. Kalaree is asleep in her room. Kami is playing the Iphone and Kezri is upstairs playing. The house is quiet but very peaceful. I love this feeling of my house is full but not chaotic.

We have accomplished a lot today. We made cupcakes, sewed a tote, went to lunch, had a playdate and even played a board game. But even with all that has happened it is nice to just be with each other.

I am so grateful for today. Don't worry mom, I did remember to take pictures and I will post them tomorrow. Loves to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.