Nothing is easy

So David takes the van into the body shop this morning so they could do their estimate and schedule for repairs and the guy tells him that we have to pay a $500 deductible to get the van fixed. David told the man that we aren't going through our insurance that they had been assigned our repair through the other insurance and this guy kept telling David that is not how they do things. It was maddening. Well after a huge are you kidding me phone call I think we have it all squared away and I am back to taking it back in to have it looked at again and to get an estimate and then hopefully repaired next week. I have Tuesday off and I am worried that it will take me a while on Tuesday and that my day off will be wasted on this thing. ARGH!!! I just want some simple things to happen with this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.