Okay...

So I didn't realize what it looked like till now. This was what I found on my camera after one of Kami's photo shoots. It is her mouth up close and really out of focus. You have to turn it clockwise 90 degrees. I love how I find an outrageous amount of pictures on a camera even after I bought her her own camera and then gave her the old one when we bought a new one. Oh that girl. I will post pictures later from her lastest photo shoot some of her self potraits aren't too bad.

Comments

Anonymous said…
When you get tired of her you can send her to me. I will love her and spoil her and you will soon learn how mundane and boring life can be without these precious angels from God. Yes, I will take all three of them. And after five days of blissful quiet, you will be begging me to bring them back to you. Take it from an experienced old lady. Cherish every silly minute with them.

Mom

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.