Paddle, Paddle, Swim...
That is how I feel right now when it comes to work. I feel like I am hugely behind and that all of it is coming right down on me. It is mostly because of deadlines and parent's that want to know right now what is going on. I really am not complaining because I know this is my job. But it seems like right now I am doing nothing more than testing and writing reports which is fine but I love the other part of my job. Maybe that is why the deadline for the reports are here and I have to get them done. I have been spending too much time on the other part of my job and not enough on the testing/writing part. Oh the joys of it.
Girls are fine. Kalaree has a big poster project due and I haven't seen it yet so we will see what happens on it. Kezri finished up her poster and now has to build a ship. Any clues on how to do that. I am thinking cake what about you? Who can mess up cake and frosting. Okay I could but anyways. Ideas would be greatly appreciated.
By the way what is with all these poster projects. This is Karma from me complaining about all the brochures. Those were so much easier to deal with. They at least fit into a folder.
David is okay at his job. Things are crazy right now for him since there is a bunch of inspections going on. It will be interesting to see what happens from them. He has an interview on Monday but we don't have any information since it is through an agency. We really are just going through the motions on that one.
Not much else going on. I have a craft night tonight and then Brandi is coming in tonight for a weekend visit. I am really glad she is coming and that we can spend some time together. No clue what her plans are for the weekend. Loves to all.
Girls are fine. Kalaree has a big poster project due and I haven't seen it yet so we will see what happens on it. Kezri finished up her poster and now has to build a ship. Any clues on how to do that. I am thinking cake what about you? Who can mess up cake and frosting. Okay I could but anyways. Ideas would be greatly appreciated.
By the way what is with all these poster projects. This is Karma from me complaining about all the brochures. Those were so much easier to deal with. They at least fit into a folder.
David is okay at his job. Things are crazy right now for him since there is a bunch of inspections going on. It will be interesting to see what happens from them. He has an interview on Monday but we don't have any information since it is through an agency. We really are just going through the motions on that one.
Not much else going on. I have a craft night tonight and then Brandi is coming in tonight for a weekend visit. I am really glad she is coming and that we can spend some time together. No clue what her plans are for the weekend. Loves to all.
Comments