Sleeping beauties

We found an American Girl doll at Goodwill the other day and Kerzi had to have it. I think it is a good age for her to get them since they have a ton of accessories and it will open up a ton of ideas for Christmas gifts. Well tonight when I went up to tuck her into bed I found her like this. She hasn't slept with a doll in a very long time and her she is cuddled up next to her. She has spent endless hours brushing her hair and changing her clothes. Definitely, going to have to get more than one outfit for her. Right now she is using her build a bear outfits on her. Well after tucking her in I went down the hall to find Kami under her mosquito net. This was another Goodwill find. She had been wanting one forever. The first few days I would have to go in and literally untuck her from it. She would wrap it all the way around her and then she would roll in her sleep and get all tangled up in it. Now I haven't hung it permanently because I am pretty sure we will be rearranging her room. So once she even pulled it down on top of her. It is hung up there with just a thumb tack.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.