Spoiled rotten

This last week was National School Psychologist week. The past two years I have gotten a quick acknowledgment from the director and that was it. Well this year was awesome and it really truly shows what a wonderful group of people I work with. The district released a press release about school psychologists to the public. The staff I work with are absolutely wonderful. The front secretaries bought a gorgeous bouquet of flowers. The nurse got me some wonderful truffles. They literally melt in your mouth (hands too.) The union board got the psychs bath salts. An aide in one of the self contained classroom got me chocolates and lotion. A fourth grade teacher brought me a wonderful chocolate mini cake. I have never felt so wanted as a psychologist than this last week. Even though it has been a rough week as far as work goes it was wonderful to know that I am appreciated. I do have the best school.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.