Twilight run down!!!

I won't spoil the movie for anyone. But if you read the book you kind of know what is going to happen anyways. It is a love it or hate it kind of movie in my opinion. I liked the movie. It was good, I was kind of disappointed in a lot of the pieces that didn't make the cut when it went from the book to the movie. But let us be real when does everything in a book make it into the movie. The story is okay. I will also say that they did really butcher the best part of the book which is the meadow scene. I will most likely buy the movie though so that does say a lot about how I liked it since I hardly ever buy a movie. I am really glad that I got to go to see it. Now for the next couple of ones to come out. When are their releases?

Comments

Renee' P said…
I agree! I loved the movie, but the meadow scene? The really messed that up!
I'm glad some one else enjoyed it though.

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.