Baking day

Well finally I can get to do my Christmas baking. I have some friends coming over today so it should be a lot of fun. This year we are making Fudge, of course, since I am the only Opheikens female that an make fudge. We are also making chewy caramels, no bake cookies, peppermint bark, and a pumpkin roll. I am so excited to get all this made and completed. Then on Monday, we can go caroling as we have every year. We haven't exactly picked our families yet but we are doing the new dust pan idea again this year. It just makes since for us to do something fun our first year here. I will post pictures when we are completely done. If I am ambitious enough I may even post the recipes on the recipe blog. Loves to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.