Computer woos...

Our home laptop has decided that it is done. It started a few days ago. First it wouldn't recognize the printer. We tried everything we could and it still wouldn't not print anything. Then a few days ago it stopped recognizing the keyboard. Now it is the mouse. It seems that the hard drive is still good but the it is just not recognizing anything. Well with Christmas and all we just aren't going to be able to get it fixed right away. I do have my work laptop at home right now so for Christmas Break we will have all the internet access we want but after Christmas break we will only have internet when I bring the laptop home. Hopefully, we can get it up and running right after Christmas and I won't have to continue to the transport back and forth. But if things slow down here on the blog it is because of the wonderful computer woos that happen. We have had the laptop for 3 years now so I guess it is time that it started to give up the ghost.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.