Drama

Yesterday, afternoon David called me from his work to tell me that he was trying to go get some lunch and he ended up getting the van high centered within the parking lot of his work. He then informed me that something was not working and that the van is not drivable. I was so upset. That meant that the money we had to travel now needs to go to fix the van and we are not going to be able to go see my family. I was REALLY upset to say the least. It just seems that when things start to go well there is some sort of limit of contentment. That for some reason my level had been reached and now I must go through some sort of angst. As it turned out it was just a bunch of snow packed in there and so once that was all cleared out the van drove fine without any problems and therefore we are able to go see family and to have the time with them that we wanted. I did learn from this though. First, I need to not jump to the worst. It is hard with our track record of not having much "luck" and two to have faith that there isn't some sort of limit on contentment. We all get what we allow ourselves to have. We just need to always look at problems from all angles before we jumped to the worst case. Today is prep day to travel tomorrow. I will be taking my laptop so I will try to update and soon as possible and I will even try to get pictures. Loves to all.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey gorgeous! glad to see you are feeling better!!! Hey when do you get hre?????? I want you now!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.