Family
Well we made it to my families house without any problems. The girls of course could only think about opening presents. They were so excited. David and I ran a few errands around town and then came back to have dinner with my parents and all my siblings. The cousins are just ssssoooo excited to have everyone in the same room. We are loud and crazy and the house is just so small with all of us here, but but it feel so nice to see everyone again. This will be a quick visit but I am so glad that we were able to come and to see them. It has been so long.
The girls were of course overly spoiled for both Christmas and for their birthdays. We always leave with way more than we come with. I have really enjoyed all the time with family. I have spent a ton of time on the computer reading and listening to the headphones. It is nice to be able to sit and read without being interrupted all the time.
I was totally spoiled by Brandi. She got me the perfume that I wanted as well as a gift card to iTunes which of course is already spent. I was so excited because I really wanted a few more songs and I was able to get quite a few as well as some videos.
Well now it is after 11 and I figured I would do my daily blog before I head off to bed. If I don't stumble across a new story to read.
The girls were of course overly spoiled for both Christmas and for their birthdays. We always leave with way more than we come with. I have really enjoyed all the time with family. I have spent a ton of time on the computer reading and listening to the headphones. It is nice to be able to sit and read without being interrupted all the time.
I was totally spoiled by Brandi. She got me the perfume that I wanted as well as a gift card to iTunes which of course is already spent. I was so excited because I really wanted a few more songs and I was able to get quite a few as well as some videos.
Well now it is after 11 and I figured I would do my daily blog before I head off to bed. If I don't stumble across a new story to read.
Comments