How did I ever live before?
I think I have finally found my Norman Rockwell life. Well pretty darn close to it. As you know, David got me the Iphone for Christmas and well in return I got David a pretty cool Christmas present and since I was using mine early I let him use this one early. I got him a home theater system to hook up to the built in house speakers. Well the system that we bought has a dock for Ipods. So lately I have turned on the fireplace, set my music on the surround sound, picked up a good book (don't ask which one, it is truly an addiction) and drank hot chocolate (homemade of course and after today I will have peppermint marshmallows to put in it.) Life does not get any better than this. The house is quiet because the girls are upstairs playing and I am able to just enjoy. Truly, this is bliss. I have never really been a homebody type of person, but I could really get use to losing myself here in my comfortable life. I truly am blessed. This was the right thing for our family. All around we are were we should be. What a wonderful life!!!!!
Comments