Is there a doctor in the house?

So this morning, due to a headache, I went into work a little late. I laid in bed and enjoyed the dark quiet room. Well, Miss Kami found a yellow legal pad and decided it was doctor time. She comes into my room with her pad in hand with all the names listed out on it. In her other hand is her glucometer lancet. She says in her very business women voice, "Mrs. Smith, It is time for your shot."
I asked her what my shot was for and she says, "you need two, one in each arm."

me: "Yes, but what are they for?"
Dr. Kami: "Chicken pox."
me: "You're giving me the chicken pox?"
Dr. Kami: "No, this will keep you from getting the chicken pox." (Guess which shot she just had to get.)

She then readied the lancet (thank goodness we are out of needles) and gave me a shot in each arm. Then very business like she quickly checked my name off her list and excused herself to go give more shots. Such a silly imaginative child. Who would of thought that a yellow legal pad would be a doctor pad? I love raising kids.

Comments

Anonymous said…
As a result of this entry I DEMAND a new family pic! I wanna see an updated Kami!!!!! :P

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.