...isms
This is what we call all those cute haha comments that come out of the girls mouths. Lately, we have watched less tv and have just had the music playing instead. Amazing how much conversation goes on that way, as well as how much can get done. Anyways, lately we have had a few more and I thought I would share them here.
Kamism:
Kami: "mom, when I was little was I in therapy?"
Mom: Not sure what brought this on, "no."
Kami: "oh so I learned to talk by magic then?"
Mom: Oh that kind of therapy, "You are just to cute!!!"
Kezrism:
Missionaries: "We have a baptism on Christmas day at 3, do you think your family could come?"
Kezri: "We aren't morning people!!!"
I would give you a Kalareeism but all of hers go about the same way.
"Um, YEA, like that."
However, if you ever get a chance you really should ask her about "pass the butter." I would post the story here but there are innocent people that need to be protected in that story. It is hilarious though so definitely ask.
Got to love the teen years.
Kamism:
Kami: "mom, when I was little was I in therapy?"
Mom: Not sure what brought this on, "no."
Kami: "oh so I learned to talk by magic then?"
Mom: Oh that kind of therapy, "You are just to cute!!!"
Kezrism:
Missionaries: "We have a baptism on Christmas day at 3, do you think your family could come?"
Kezri: "We aren't morning people!!!"
I would give you a Kalareeism but all of hers go about the same way.
"Um, YEA, like that."
However, if you ever get a chance you really should ask her about "pass the butter." I would post the story here but there are innocent people that need to be protected in that story. It is hilarious though so definitely ask.
Got to love the teen years.
Comments