Okay some more for my wish list.
Well it is official. I am seriously gone over the deep end when it comes to the Twilight series. I have decided that I should just be a Cullen and then my life would be perfect right? Just kidding, but I did go to the movie again. This time it was because I wanted to see it as compared to the Midnight Sun (Edward's story, can be found at www.stepheniemeyer.com.) But the nice thing about going so much is that you find little things that I totally missed in the two times I saw it before. Plus having a thirteen year old point out that there is jewelry makes you pay a little closer attention. So Jasper, Edward and Emmett all wore this wristband.
Now I don't know why but I have always like that type of thing on a guy. David doesn't wear them but maybe if I gave him something like that he would. Carlisle, being more "adult", wore this ring.
Which is more of what I could see David wearing as he is more on the ring type of guy than the wristband, but still. Esme wore this bracelet.
Alice wore this choker
and Rosalie wore this necklace.
Now I know that I could never pull off the choker. I never have been able to do that. But I am totally in love with Rosalie's necklace and Esme's bracelet. In fact today I have been sitting her thinking the necklace would be perfect with what I am wearing today. I should go buy it at "Hot Topic". But what fun is that, okay so it would be fun, but then what does everyone get me for Christmas? So even though the necklace and bracelet are calling my name, I will sit here and wait patiently for someone to present them to me as a "your the best sister, friend, daughter, etc." Christmas gift. Okay back to reality for me and work.
Now I don't know why but I have always like that type of thing on a guy. David doesn't wear them but maybe if I gave him something like that he would. Carlisle, being more "adult", wore this ring.
Which is more of what I could see David wearing as he is more on the ring type of guy than the wristband, but still. Esme wore this bracelet.
Alice wore this choker
and Rosalie wore this necklace.
Now I know that I could never pull off the choker. I never have been able to do that. But I am totally in love with Rosalie's necklace and Esme's bracelet. In fact today I have been sitting her thinking the necklace would be perfect with what I am wearing today. I should go buy it at "Hot Topic". But what fun is that, okay so it would be fun, but then what does everyone get me for Christmas? So even though the necklace and bracelet are calling my name, I will sit here and wait patiently for someone to present them to me as a "your the best sister, friend, daughter, etc." Christmas gift. Okay back to reality for me and work.
Comments