Shopping done.

I love this tradition of taking a day and just going out and shopping. It makes my life so much easier. We did get the tree up and decorated but we didn't get any of the other decorations done. Oh well, that will come in the next few days. I will get pictures of it all on the blog here in the next few days as it gets finished.

I still have some crafty stuff to finish. I love that I get to stay busy and I even have some extra time since we won't be going down till after Christmas. YEA!!!! I am so ready for Christmas break. I love my job but lately it has been easy to get distracted and think of other things I would love to be doing. Man, I must be human.

Well I better get back to work. I have a few reports to write. Loves to all.

Comments

Stubbs Stuff said…
Love getting the shopping done, Brandon took yesterday off and we shopped till we dropped, we are getting old. Can't wait to see your house decorated!

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.