Snow
It sure feels like Spokane around here. I think we are at 5-6 inches now. The grass is totally covered. It isn't even the nice kind of snow it is the snow with a thick ice covering it. They just opened up the interstate that has been closed for a few days now. We are suppose to get more tomorrow and then it is suppose to warm up to the 40s again. I so am looking forward to the 40s. It wouldn't be so bad if the roads would get plowed or sanded or something. Instead it is just ruts were everyone has driven with their chains. David and I had to venture out yesterday to an appointment at DVR and it took us over 45 minutes to travel just the 9 miles it is from here to Vancouver. David had to head into work today, so I am hoping he is able to let me know that they have improved the roads since then. I am bummed because if they haven't I may not make it to see my family till Superbowl then. I am going to think positively and hope that the weatherman is correct in that the big melt is coming this weekend and I won't have to miss seeing my family.
Comments