Vidoes
The girls have a new favorite song. It is by All American Rejects . I can have a very peaceful music playing in the living room reading with the kids playing upstairs and when that particular song they come running. All three of them. They crank it up and then do this:
I have had to set a limit to how many times they are allowed to repeat the song. I do love to see them enjoying music in this house. I think it really sets an atmosphere. I love having it go all the time. This one should be long enough that you get an idea. Loves to all.
I have had to set a limit to how many times they are allowed to repeat the song. I do love to see them enjoying music in this house. I think it really sets an atmosphere. I love having it go all the time. This one should be long enough that you get an idea. Loves to all.
Comments