Flu and Cookie Crusader

I was out of work last week with the flu. It was so nice to just lay in bed and sleep. Especially during those hours that the girls were in school. However, of course that means my work load just double at work since I missed 2 1/2 days. (I went in one day for a 1/2 day to meet with a parent.)

Kalaree has started to love baking. Her speciality is cookies. She makes a new one every night. Isn't really conducive with a diet but hey who can turn down a really good cookie, right? She is quite talented with them too.

We have started car pooling for Young Women's. I drop them off and another mother picks them up. I crack up laughing because of course we have our "driving songs" which means volume up and singing at the top of our lungs. But it makes the commute so much nicer.

Other than that we really are living a rather boring life. Not that I am complaining. I love the get up go to work come home and settle in for the night routine that we are embracing here. I will try herder to post more. This month really just got away from me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.