Really not much going on.

Kezri has still not finished cutting out her dress. She is almost done so I think that I am going to encourage her to finish that up tonight. Kalaree has been busy being Kalaree. She is hoping to have a friend spend this weekend so she is busy getting the chores done that she has to have done to get that. Kami is really not doing much. I have been working like crazy. Both at home and at work. This is a crazy month for me with a bunch of reports due so that has left little time for anything else. I started reading a new series. Yes, I have left Twilight for now. I sure hope that she writes more and I can return someday.

I got spoiled yesterday as David surprised me at work with roses for our anniversary. We went out to dinner last night since he was off. I got him an Iphone for his present, which of course he loves after playing with mine so much. He got me a cover for mine, plus the roses and these new books. I can't believe that we have reached 14 years. Not that they have been easy but at least they have been worth it for the most part.

I wish I could update more often and hopefully after this next week my life will even out. Loves to all.

Comments

Mikaela said…
Happy Belated Anniversary....I was thinking it was about that time last week, but spaced it. Sorry! It sounds like you had a great one though! :)
Hey girl! I'm getting ready to send out our annual "Christmas" letter and don't have your new address or email, so if you could send those my way and we will get our letter out to ya! Also, what new book series are you reading? I am always up for a new read. :) I am reading the InkHeart series right now and loving it! Congrats on 14 years! Whoo Hoo!!! I can't believe Ken and I are coming up on 12. It has gone by soooo fast, I just wonder where all that time has gone sometimes and then I look at our 4 kids and all the grey hairs that are growing on my head and then I know! Anyways, I love reading your blog and seeing what you are all up to. Thank goodness for technology that we are able to keep up with each others live so easily!
Love ya and miss ya,
Nancy and crew

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.