What happened to Holly?
I swear that I am not dead and I have not forgotten my wonderful friends and family that I truly love. Because of those snow days in December I came back to work with a ton of stuff to get done in the next two weeks. I am literally swamped. My head is seriously spinning form the amount of work that I need to do. So that limits my time at work to update my blog and with us being without a computer at home that doesn't really open up time for me to update there. So I have pretty much resulted in using my iphone at home to check email, that of course if I don't have it plugged in for music.
The girls are doing well. Kezri is in the process of cutting out the fabric to sew her first dress. She takes after Grandma O in that she hates to cut out. She is literally cutting it out one piece at a time and then waiting till the next day to do the next piece. If it wasn't taking up my whole dining room it would be rather funny to see how long it takes till she actually gets the thing completed without me hounding her. But I really want my dining room table back.
We still have not taken down Christmas. That will be this weekend I am sure. I know what a slacker I have become.
Not much else is going on. Loves to all.
The girls are doing well. Kezri is in the process of cutting out the fabric to sew her first dress. She takes after Grandma O in that she hates to cut out. She is literally cutting it out one piece at a time and then waiting till the next day to do the next piece. If it wasn't taking up my whole dining room it would be rather funny to see how long it takes till she actually gets the thing completed without me hounding her. But I really want my dining room table back.
We still have not taken down Christmas. That will be this weekend I am sure. I know what a slacker I have become.
Not much else is going on. Loves to all.
Comments