Update

I know that I have severely neglected the blog. I am so sorry for that. Our family has just kind of gotten into that go to work come home routine and not much else is going on. I have been reading quite a bit lately. mostly since I haven't made very many out of work friends here. So for me the typical day looks like: Get up, get dressed, go to work, come home, make dinner, clean up, read, go to bed, start again. Not much fun to post that every day.

Kalaree is the typical teenager. She has a new crush almost every day. Oh the joys of this time in here life. A group of her friends are getting ready for the school talent show. They are doing a dance routine to one of the Backstreet boys songs. Not sure which one. Her grades aren't that great but it is because she isn't turning in the work after she has done it. Doesn't make sense to me. Hopefully, she will figure it out here real soon.

Kezri has gotten into the "cootie catcher/fortune teller" paper folding thingy (yes, thingy is a word.) At last count she had something like 41 of them. I have no clue why but it makes her happy. Her ticks and headaches have returned. Plus she has had an episode of a short period of time of losing her vision. We took her into the Dr this last week and she has an appointment with the Neurologist in May. Not sure what they will find but we will have a lot of data to support all this once we get there. Since her school teacher is keeping track of occurrence as well as we are at home. Her grades are great. She loves school and still loves to write. She just completed a 5 page single spaced written realistic fiction for her writing class. Her teacher is going to have them type them "publish them" and then she gets to bring it home. I can't wait to read it.

Kami also had a follow up on her scoliosis this last week. They did another x ray and found that she has a 4 degree curve to the right. It has only progressed 1 degree in the last year. So that is good. They are going to just continue to watch it and re-x ray again next year. 4 degrees is not in the treatable range yet. She is making a ton of friends. That girl is on the phone more times than not anymore. Thank goodness for call waiting and cell phones.

David has a few job prospects that he is looking into right now. However, every day we hear of another person that has lost their job around here, so it is scary to think of all the applicants for any position open right now.

Things are going better for me at work. I think I am starting to get the hang of all this districts requirements are. I am looking forward to spring break. We don't have any big plans right now but I am so glad that at least now there will be a period of rest. Shoot I would be happy to do nothing but sleep in and read all day.

I think that pretty much catches everyone up an what is happening in our neck of the woods. Loves to all.

Comments

Renee' P said…
Just wanted to say hi. Sounds like you're a busy Mom of 3 growing-up-very-fast-beautiful girls!
I'm glad your job is going well for you.

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.