Answers
I am very impressed with every ones phonics skills. Everyone that guessed guessed right, but how long did it take each of you?
We also had Kezri's Neurologist appointment on Friday and she was given the diagnosis of Tourettes. Which sounds a lot worse than what it is. She hasn't had an audible tick since kindergarten, but since there is a history of one it counts. We are opting not to do meds at this time since she isn't really being impacted other than the ticks (which she says don't bother her) and occasional headaches, but those are limited to the evening right now and controlled with Tylenol. Her and I will also be starting a yoga program every night as relaxation is suppose to help decrease both the migraines and the ticks. I guess this is a win win situation right. I get to count it as a workout and Kezri gets to relax. Just means now I have to find a different time to do my treadmill. I am so not a morning person and I don't see when else I could fit it in unless I finally figure out how to get myself out of bed earlier.
Work is starting to pick up and with only 29 school days left I am going to be fairly busy right up till the end. Nothing like going out with a bang.
Not much else going on here but at least I updated. Hugs to all.
We also had Kezri's Neurologist appointment on Friday and she was given the diagnosis of Tourettes. Which sounds a lot worse than what it is. She hasn't had an audible tick since kindergarten, but since there is a history of one it counts. We are opting not to do meds at this time since she isn't really being impacted other than the ticks (which she says don't bother her) and occasional headaches, but those are limited to the evening right now and controlled with Tylenol. Her and I will also be starting a yoga program every night as relaxation is suppose to help decrease both the migraines and the ticks. I guess this is a win win situation right. I get to count it as a workout and Kezri gets to relax. Just means now I have to find a different time to do my treadmill. I am so not a morning person and I don't see when else I could fit it in unless I finally figure out how to get myself out of bed earlier.
Work is starting to pick up and with only 29 school days left I am going to be fairly busy right up till the end. Nothing like going out with a bang.
Not much else going on here but at least I updated. Hugs to all.
Comments