Punching bag

That is what I have become at work. Literally!!!! I have two separate students that seem to plan when they are going to blow. The tend to rotate days so I haven't yet had them both on the same day but so far this week I have been kicked, spit at, hit, pinched, carried a student out of a classroom, called the police (resource officer) to help remove a student and been called an "old grandma." I have watched a student throw desks, paper, chairs and weighted bags. The crazy thing about it is that both students want the same thing. They want to go home and so they both act like this so they get sent home. The biggest problem is that we have to inform the parents and they will come and get the student even when we ask them not too. ARGH!!!!! It just causes them to do it again to get to go home. Good thing summer is almost here. The bruises will at least make me look somewhat tanned until the sun comes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.