Sandbox wedding

Kambrya Ryleigh Smith informed her parents tonight that during recess on Friday she married. I would post the name of my son in law but I think I want to check with his mother at church tomorrow first. Apparently, Kami's best friend was her maid of honor and witness while the groom opted for a rather non traditional best man of whomever was available. She said they even made sure to sign a marriage certificate. A girl in their kindergarten class officiated the wedding and the groom choose the kiss on the check instead of the traditional wedding kiss to hopefully not embarrass his young bride. The couple honeymooned on the swings after a reception without cake was held at the teetherball pole. I just hope that Kami's dear cousin Braidey isn't to devastated since I know recent conversations with him were that they would marry when they were older. I guess if you sleep, you lose. Now I wonder if any of those kindergartners are smart enough to start a law busy for all the sandbox divorces and annulments.

Comments

Anonymous said…
And her own grandmother wasn't invited. You are in good company, dear mother. I sure hope we are invited to her next one.

Grandma O.

PS -- I hope you journaled this one.

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.