1st day of school

and no pictures. This is the first year in forever that I haven't gotten pictures. I blame it on the fact that I wasn't even there. Kalaree has started seminary. 6am seminary to be exact. She says it is fun but we will see what she gets out of it. Her schedule is rather easy and she seems to enjoy all of her classes so far. Of course it is all based around the girl to guy ratio thing for her right now. I think she may have me beat in the boy crazy thing for high school. (Yes, I am admitting now that I was boy crazy in high school.) Kezri says she really likes her class this year. So far no one has said anything about her ticks, which she is extremely happy about. I think coming back she is feeling more comfortable with the routines and what not. Her teacher and the school psych or nurse have a thing planned to explain to the other students about what tourettes is and why Kezri does what she does. She is quite excited about just having it out there so others can know. Kami hasn't really said a whole lot about school. She likes her teacher and she talks about what boys she sits next to at lunch. She also plays with the boys in the neighborhood. They are always coming over to see if she can play. With her looks and her personality we may have to keep a really close eye on her as she gets older. I had to laugh last week at church, Kami couldn't find her tights so she found socks instead but they didn't match her dress. The dress was blue and the socks were pink so she decided that she would wear her cowGIRL (not boy) boots instead. I swear that girl is the only one I know that can pull off cowgirl boots and a church dress. It did actually look really good. She has gotten really tall too this summer. Kezri's hair has gotten really long and so has Kalaree's. I won't even begin to describe mine. My hair has to be braided or in a pony almost all the time now. It is in a french braid today and it is almost to the lower back. David is working two jobs now. a friend of ours from church is a director of food services in the neighboring school district and he needed someone to stock the football stadiums concession stands. So David gets up early takes Kalaree to seminary and then goes and stocks the concessions stands three days a week then he puts in his normal shift at Staybridge. He is still looking for a better job and hopefully it will happen soon. Right now he is meeting with his head hunter on Mondays and they are putting in all sorts of applications everywhere. Just keep us in your prayers that hopefully soon something will happen. It seems like soon our luck should go in that direction right? Work for me has been busy. It is the beginning of the year and we are starting on a new online program. I am loving it. I love having everything in one place. Busing was the big disaster this year but I think I finally got it all squared away. As well as what kids are going where. Now on to all the transfer students and count is Monday. I do love that I get to stay busy. I also have a preschool this year so that is also really fun for me. Learning all those new procedures. But this year is not as scary. I better run and get back to work. Loves to all.

Comments

Cale and Sharon said…
Wow sounds like you are keeping really busy!! Hope things work out for David in teh job department, I know how frustrating that is. Good Luck!!
Anonymous said…
No pictures? Wah......Wah......Wah

Grandma O

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.