Operation Hair Ties
Someone, and I won't mention any names, Kezri, decided to shoot hair ties into the windowsill of our foyer windows.
Now these windows are two stories up and only reachable by a very large ladder. Not my idea of a fun afternoon. So Sunday the girls were doing their usual chant of, "I'm Bored." Well, me being the creative mother that I am decided it was time for them to rescue the hair ties. They start out with a ball tied to several lengths of ribbon. Standing on the second story balcony they threw this at the window hoping to knock the hair ties to the ground.
This did not work. Next came the idea to tie several hangers together to create a really long piece of equipment.
That did not work either. What worked you ask? A tape measure and patients.
Finally an hour and half later all four of the hair ties had been rescued and safely returned to Kezri's wrist, which is her favorite type of bracelet I might add.
Now these windows are two stories up and only reachable by a very large ladder. Not my idea of a fun afternoon. So Sunday the girls were doing their usual chant of, "I'm Bored." Well, me being the creative mother that I am decided it was time for them to rescue the hair ties. They start out with a ball tied to several lengths of ribbon. Standing on the second story balcony they threw this at the window hoping to knock the hair ties to the ground.
This did not work. Next came the idea to tie several hangers together to create a really long piece of equipment.
That did not work either. What worked you ask? A tape measure and patients.
Finally an hour and half later all four of the hair ties had been rescued and safely returned to Kezri's wrist, which is her favorite type of bracelet I might add.
Comments