Updated pictures
So these are not the best. In fact they were all taken with the iphone so really what can you expect. However, I am posting updated pictures of the girls so no complaints.
Kalaree:

This looks like her typical facebook photos. She posts those frequently.
Kezri:

I can't believe how long her hair is getting.
Kambrya:


Love her boots. I swear she can definitely pull off the cowgirl look.
We finished up our canning for this year. I even put teh canner away last night. We finished up making apple butter and applesauce. First year for applesauce. I am really excited to make applesauce cookies with homemade applesauce. For those that are curious. We went with Jonagolds for our applesauce and apple butter and I loved it. It had just the right amount of sweet and tart. I even made an apple crisp with it and it was so good.
Kalaree:

This looks like her typical facebook photos. She posts those frequently.
Kezri:

I can't believe how long her hair is getting.
Kambrya:


Love her boots. I swear she can definitely pull off the cowgirl look.
We finished up our canning for this year. I even put teh canner away last night. We finished up making apple butter and applesauce. First year for applesauce. I am really excited to make applesauce cookies with homemade applesauce. For those that are curious. We went with Jonagolds for our applesauce and apple butter and I loved it. It had just the right amount of sweet and tart. I even made an apple crisp with it and it was so good.
Comments