Halloween
I even got pictures. Kezri went as a mime again this year. That girl does not like change. But at least she had the beret this year for it. Kami went as a baker. Now not to brag or what not but I sewed her apron and hat in one hour and half hours from beginning to end. Really it was a matter of me procrastinating than anything else. But I am really proud of it. I particularly like the cupcake on the pocket because she really wanted it to be made with cupcake fabric and we couldn't find any cute cupcake fabric. I love what we found. The hat pattern is free at www.youcanmakethis.com right now. It has from toddler to adult sizes. It was also super easy to make. We didn't do a whole lot this year for Halloween. The time seemed to fly to this point in the year. Oh well, Christmas will be grand.

On another happy note. We have been cleaning like crazy around our house. A certain someone may be coming to visit me this weekend. It actually works out really well since this is the big bazaar weekend here. I hope she is up to some fun times. I can't wait to see her.
Also I had the craziest craving for oil popped popcorn this weekend and now I am addicted tot he stuff. I ended up buying an oil pop popcorn maker. Now that was hard to find. But I love it. I also ventured into a new ice cream flavor this weekend and now we have homemade mint chocolate chip ice cream in my freezer. It is even green. YUMMY!!!!!
I still have Kalaree's corset to make for her pirate costume and I have to shir like 2 yards of fabric so I may be hating sewing for a while after tonight and tomorrow. But it will be cute when it is all done. I will post pictures. Her road show is this weekend too. So on top of bazaar shopping we will be road show watching. I am so excited.

On another happy note. We have been cleaning like crazy around our house. A certain someone may be coming to visit me this weekend. It actually works out really well since this is the big bazaar weekend here. I hope she is up to some fun times. I can't wait to see her.
Also I had the craziest craving for oil popped popcorn this weekend and now I am addicted tot he stuff. I ended up buying an oil pop popcorn maker. Now that was hard to find. But I love it. I also ventured into a new ice cream flavor this weekend and now we have homemade mint chocolate chip ice cream in my freezer. It is even green. YUMMY!!!!!
I still have Kalaree's corset to make for her pirate costume and I have to shir like 2 yards of fabric so I may be hating sewing for a while after tonight and tomorrow. But it will be cute when it is all done. I will post pictures. Her road show is this weekend too. So on top of bazaar shopping we will be road show watching. I am so excited.
Comments