Christmas is coming
...and I am done with MY Christmas shopping. David still has a few gifts to get but all in all we are finished. However, I am getting real ambitious this year and decided that I want to sew. So I started out with an outfit for Kami for her birthday which of course meant that I needed to do one for Kezri.
This is what I picked. Of course the fabric will be different but the outfit will be like this:

Then I decided that they needed Christmas dresses too. So this is what I will be doing:

Then I wanted to do something fun for the nephews and this is what I found:
Which leaves something nice for my Niece. I thought these were too cute:

I already sewed the chick last night and my girls keep fighting over it.
I will be sewing every spare minute this month. But I can't wait to get everything done. Let me tell you that was a lot of fabric to purchase too. I even ventured to Fabric Depot in Portland. I took David with me for his first time there and he was so funny to watch as we walked in and he saw how large of a fabric store it was.
I did get out and get new pictures of the girls. I haven't gotten them edited but I will try to get to them this week. So be watching for new pictures of the girls. I can't believe how big they are getting. Plus new pictures will have to happen after I finish all the outfits up.
If you haven't seen Kalaree's latest "I want attention" gadget, check out her facebook page. She got one of those nonpriecing tongue ring thing-a-ma-ging. It suctions on your tongue. She has to pop it off to eat, drink or kiss someone. Crazy girl. So mom your wish came true I got one just like me. I think she is a lot of fun. Loves to all.
This is what I picked. Of course the fabric will be different but the outfit will be like this:

Then I decided that they needed Christmas dresses too. So this is what I will be doing:

Then I wanted to do something fun for the nephews and this is what I found:
Which leaves something nice for my Niece. I thought these were too cute:

I already sewed the chick last night and my girls keep fighting over it.
I will be sewing every spare minute this month. But I can't wait to get everything done. Let me tell you that was a lot of fabric to purchase too. I even ventured to Fabric Depot in Portland. I took David with me for his first time there and he was so funny to watch as we walked in and he saw how large of a fabric store it was.
I did get out and get new pictures of the girls. I haven't gotten them edited but I will try to get to them this week. So be watching for new pictures of the girls. I can't believe how big they are getting. Plus new pictures will have to happen after I finish all the outfits up.
If you haven't seen Kalaree's latest "I want attention" gadget, check out her facebook page. She got one of those nonpriecing tongue ring thing-a-ma-ging. It suctions on your tongue. She has to pop it off to eat, drink or kiss someone. Crazy girl. So mom your wish came true I got one just like me. I think she is a lot of fun. Loves to all.
Comments