My Baby is not a baby.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEZRI!!!!!!

Today is Kezri's tenth birthday. I can't believe that girl survived ten years. I remember when she was born she was the simplest birth out of all three of my girls. In and out. I had her on Friday morning and by Sunday we were at Grandma and Grandpa O's decorating the Christmas Tree. She was such a quiet and content baby. With a full head of hair and beautiful curls. She was the spitting image of her dad, as seen here with a comparison picture of her at kindergarten and her dad about the same age.

She was so quiet and content that we often questioned her hearing. She would not jump or even flinch when a loud noise occured by her. She loved her travel bassinet. She would travel all over the house in that thing with me. It never failed where ever I sat her down Sabrina would lay next to her. She also always had such a serious look on her face. She was the one baby that as soon as I would hand her to someone to hold they would hand her back afraid that she would start to cry. She was not my snuggler by any means. We had to lay her in her crib and let her cry to go to sleep since she would play with whoever was holding her. She never really cried long but she sure cried loud. As she got older we started to see her tricky side. Kezri likes to play jokes on people She is constantly with a smile. Showing her beautiful dimple off to everyone. Kezri started her "blinks" in preschool. The migraines started in Kindergarten. It was first grade when she was diagnosised with irlens and then in third grade is when she was diagnosised with Tourettes. While neither of this diagnosis are defining Kezri both are a part of her. She wears her golden lenses which help her with the irlens, and make her stand out but still rather cool and her tics are just her. Currently they are a throat clearing and a wink. Kezri is my perfectionist. She has to get perfect scores at school and her desk at school is the envy of every parent and teacher. She is crafty like her mom and loves to desing and put things together. Kezri loves to write and has spent time at both writers workshops and conferences. Her gaol in life is to become an author. She has a wonderful mind under all her curly hair. She definitely a blessing to our family. Love you baby girl.

Comments

Mikaela said…
I'm glad she had a fun time with her friends at her party! I love the comparison shot, back when Dave had a normal looking ear! hehe! Love the recent pic of Kez. She is definately growing up! I MISS YOU GUYS!

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.