Pictures, Pictures, Pictures!!!!
Okay so I figured I would get caught up on all the pictures that need to be put out there.So here they are.
Halloween:



Kami went as a baker and Kezri as a mime. Super easy and no one else was dressed like them. Got to love homemade.
Girls newest pictures:




Last picture is of a purse that I whipped up in 40 minutes for Kalaree to take to her YW gift exchange. Thank you mom for teaching me how to sew. I am so glad I got the crafty gene.

Oh and Kalaree took this picture and left teh purse on top of the wrapping paper so you get a visually distracting picture. Sorry.
Halloween:
Kami went as a baker and Kezri as a mime. Super easy and no one else was dressed like them. Got to love homemade.
Girls newest pictures:




Last picture is of a purse that I whipped up in 40 minutes for Kalaree to take to her YW gift exchange. Thank you mom for teaching me how to sew. I am so glad I got the crafty gene.
Oh and Kalaree took this picture and left teh purse on top of the wrapping paper so you get a visually distracting picture. Sorry.
Comments