Weekend update

It was a very busy and productive weekend. David actually had both Saturday and Sunday off since he was suppose to go to the preisthood leadership training for the teachers quorum this weekend but it was canceled due to weather. So we were able to be like an actual family this weekend.

Daivd and Kezri finished hanging all the outside christmas lights. We even got the music box out and now how our little light show. The funny thing is that in the apartment it looked packed but on our front lawn it looks little. What a difference a little space makes.

Friday Kezri had her birthday sleep over. She had two girls from her class come and we made pizzas for dinner and then decorated cupcakes and they watched movies and did the typical fourth grade girl stuff. Like color mustaches on faces of celebraties in magizines and dance to lour music in thier PJs. They even allowed Kami to draw with them when they laid paper on the floor and colored with Kezri's new gel pens.

Saturday, Kami was sick. The whole run a fever and puke thing. She was fine once we could get Tylenol in her but once it would wear off she was horrible. I finished Kami's birthday dress. I will get pictures up as soon as I can. I also finished the petticoat to Kezri's dress. So I just have her apron to finish. I also got some other Christmas stuff done.

Sunday I was able to do a little and I mean a little more sewing. Then we got the house tore down so we could decorate. The tree is up as well as the stockings and the bannister has been draped with garland. Now to just do the little things to finish it off. I am so excited for Christmas this year. I don't know if it is the little things that we are doing or the fact taht it feels more like Christmas this year than last.

I just have one more week till Christmas break. This coming up Saturday is Kami's birthday party. It should be a blast. We will see.

I think I may of come up with co workers gifts. I am thinking of just doing peppermint bark with an ornament attached. Something homemade. I haven't exactly decided yet but I have Christmas fabic and think I can pull it off. I just need more wonder under. Oh the joys. But I should be done here real shortly. I need to download pictures really bad from my Camera and then I can post them for everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.