Hair, Hair, and more Hair
We tried a new hair style today in Kami's hair. She hates to have her hair done but at least she only sheds a ton of tears as I do it. I think it turned out quite nice.

This is what it looks like up close on one side.

Kezri and I decided to try to be crafty. We made flower hair clips to wear in the girls hair. It was a lot of fun to do and Kezri only got one boo boo from the hot glue gun. Good thing I was smart enough to have her work with the low temp while I used the High temp one.
Hair Clips:

Kezri wearing a hair clip:

Kezri's boo boo:

This is what it looks like up close on one side.

Kezri and I decided to try to be crafty. We made flower hair clips to wear in the girls hair. It was a lot of fun to do and Kezri only got one boo boo from the hot glue gun. Good thing I was smart enough to have her work with the low temp while I used the High temp one.
Hair Clips:

Kezri wearing a hair clip:

Kezri's boo boo:
Comments