HI HO HI HO, it's back to school we go.

AAAWWWW to be back to work. Well, maybe not. I am so tired. I forgot that I needed to readjust my schedule back so today I am just dragging. The girls were excited though. Kami is star of the week this week in her class and so she got to take her poster board in today and later this week she is responsible for the guessing jar. We have to fill this jar with items that she has to count and then the class guesses. Kalaree, Kezri and Kami all bought new outfits with their gift cards and cash from Christmas and Birthdays. So they were all decked out and ready to head out early. Kalaree actually made it on time to seminary. That was a feat in itself. I managed to get little to no sleep last night so I am running on diet Pepsi and chocolate and peanut butter cups today. I really need to get some sleep tonight. The readjusting back is such a pain.Good thing I don't have a huge caseload the first few days back. But oh to sleep.

I finished the girls birthday dresses. Didn't get to the Christmas dresses. Good thing they aren't really a huge Christmas looking. So by time I finish them they can still wear them. My serger is sick right now so I am taking a mandatory break till it comes back from the sewing machine doctor. However, I have a bunch of things I still want to sew so this is really hard on me right now.

Well I better get back to work and at least appear to be functioning around here. By the way does anyone have any ideas for the counting jar? It can be anything from treats for the class to share to cotton balls to what ever. Just not too many things, Kami does have to count them on her own. Not that it would limit her since she has the pattern down and already can count as high as she wants. But still I don't' want o be up all night counting something.

Comments

jayne said…
What about big marshmallows? They have snowman shaped ones in our walmart that are between the big ones and little ones in size. Yummy to eat, and not as small as M&M's.

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.