Presentation
We have been working with the school nurse at Kezri's school regarding her and tourette's. At the beginning of the school year the nurse was going to go into her class and discuss with them what tourettes is and go from there. However, due to one thing or another it hadn't happened. Well since everything that is going on Kezri has asked that she do a PowerPoint on tourettes to her class. We spent this weekend working it all out and putting it together. She gets to present it on the 9th of February. I am so proud of her because this really is an accomplishment for her. She hasn't wanted to embrace this at all and now she seems to be willing to open up about it.
Kalaree is going through withdrawals. Her Ipod decided yesterday to quit. She can't get it to register and all that good stuff. We plan to take it into the apple store and see what it will take to fix it but still. We can't get to Portland till Saturday and that is the closest Apple store. She was going through cds last night and said she was going back to the dark ages. HAHAHA!!!
Not much is going on with Kami. She is starting to write her whole name, address and phone number at school. She has great penmanship. I believe that she writes better (clearer) than Kalaree. However, Kalaree's penmanship is getting better.
Both Kami and Kezri had their well baby check up last week and both are doing fine. They both got their second varicella since it wasn't required before. Kami was a little teary through out it and Kezri was a real trooper but in the end Kezri had a reaction and her arm swelled and looked horrible. They both still need another shot. Darn vaccines keep changing, but I haven't rushed to get them done. especially after what happened with Kezri. we didn't rexray Kami for her back. The doctor didn't fill like she needed it yet since she hasn't had a big growth and visually she is not way off.
Work has been crazy in that I am dealing with all the fourth grade girl stuff right now. Between the gossiping and girl drama I feel like I need at least two other people. I swear it stinks.
Kalaree is going through withdrawals. Her Ipod decided yesterday to quit. She can't get it to register and all that good stuff. We plan to take it into the apple store and see what it will take to fix it but still. We can't get to Portland till Saturday and that is the closest Apple store. She was going through cds last night and said she was going back to the dark ages. HAHAHA!!!
Not much is going on with Kami. She is starting to write her whole name, address and phone number at school. She has great penmanship. I believe that she writes better (clearer) than Kalaree. However, Kalaree's penmanship is getting better.
Both Kami and Kezri had their well baby check up last week and both are doing fine. They both got their second varicella since it wasn't required before. Kami was a little teary through out it and Kezri was a real trooper but in the end Kezri had a reaction and her arm swelled and looked horrible. They both still need another shot. Darn vaccines keep changing, but I haven't rushed to get them done. especially after what happened with Kezri. we didn't rexray Kami for her back. The doctor didn't fill like she needed it yet since she hasn't had a big growth and visually she is not way off.
Work has been crazy in that I am dealing with all the fourth grade girl stuff right now. Between the gossiping and girl drama I feel like I need at least two other people. I swear it stinks.
Comments