Waste not want not...
So I was on one of my numerous crafting blogs the other day and saw this really great idea.
Knee high socks
I immediately dug (they were buried in the bottom of the girls closets) out old tights and created knee high socks from this tutorial. I love wild and crazy tights so the girls have had many over the years and once they out grew them they were just thrown out but not any more. Kami loves them. Kezri wants to turn some of her now tights into some. Too bad hand me down tights now fit Kami. But really what a better way to reuse something. Get the most out of it so to say. Here is our finished products.


Knee high socks
I immediately dug (they were buried in the bottom of the girls closets) out old tights and created knee high socks from this tutorial. I love wild and crazy tights so the girls have had many over the years and once they out grew them they were just thrown out but not any more. Kami loves them. Kezri wants to turn some of her now tights into some. Too bad hand me down tights now fit Kami. But really what a better way to reuse something. Get the most out of it so to say. Here is our finished products.


Comments