Quick update before the big one.

We spent spring break hanging around the house and I actually remembered to get pictures. I haven't had the chance yet to download them to the computer so I will update again this week with all the pictures and details. (I solemnly swear to update said blog within a 7 day period.)

A ton has been going on here. Kalaree is officially a teenager. I know I swore that raising a teenager is easy but now I change my mind. I will fill you in on all the dirty details in the next blog. It will consist of attitude, eye rolls, boyfriends and even hanging out with seniors. But not senior boyfriends. I could definitely not handle that.

Easter was fun. Kezri and Kami and myself did a ton of crafts to get in the spirit and Jake and Katie came to dinner. It was fun to see family and hang out with them. Again, I will post all about them with pictures here within the week.

David did get into Project Hire. It took a lot of argument but we finally go tit done. I think I may of even made a social worker cry at one point when I wouldn't lay off the "what can you do for him" and "why keep doing the same thing after 4 years and it not working?" I am not sure if DVR agreed to it just to get me out of the office or if they really think it is the right move. But either way I feel this is a better move.

It is the end of year crunch time for me. Lots of work and a ton of what ifs but It will make it go quicker. We have only been back from spring break three days and I already lost a day somewhere.

Well I said this would be quick and I do promise to get up all the pictures and stories from this last week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.