Man Stealing Beignets!!!!

That is what we made this weekend. Kami was watching The Princess and the Frog and she asked what beignets were so we made beignets. They were rather simple to make and oh so good. I stuffed myself on them. The best part was that we decided to rewatch the movie while gorging ourselves on the beignets. Kami was the literal type. As I was rolling out the dough and cutting them into squares she kept saying, "But mom they are suppose to be oval. They are oval on the movie." I kept telling her they would puff up in the oil. She was VERY happy to see that they did. Then she refused to eat them without the honey on top. Because in the movie they put honey on top. While the rest of us were very happy with the powder sugar. We red boxed the movie but I am thinking we may have to go out and buy it since the girls LOVE it so much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.