Recent projects
I started making babies and I love making them. (That sentence was for you Mikaela.) I have made four including the one that was a mermaid and I don't like. Kezri got the second one and named her Alice. Then I made an emo one for Kalaree named Creed and then one that a teacher bought. I will add her picture. Now I have another teacher that wants some so I will be working on those and doing one more for Kami.


With the end of school year I thought I would make something for my team. I love working with them and this seemed the best thing to get them. Now as weird as it sounds, apparently, nobody sells just the little plastic balloon cups in this town. I could buy a balloon with them on and take them off but then I paid $1 for it to start so I had to get creative. then end product turned out really cool. Gumball flowers. One for each member of my team and for some of the people I work with. It was a blast. I love that Kezri is my little crafter. Any time I have a project out she is there to help.







Not much else going on. Kalaree leaves tomorrow for Germany. School has two more days and then we are out for the summer. We don't have big plans but it will be nice not to be obligated to have to be somewhere and under timelines.
With the end of school year I thought I would make something for my team. I love working with them and this seemed the best thing to get them. Now as weird as it sounds, apparently, nobody sells just the little plastic balloon cups in this town. I could buy a balloon with them on and take them off but then I paid $1 for it to start so I had to get creative. then end product turned out really cool. Gumball flowers. One for each member of my team and for some of the people I work with. It was a blast. I love that Kezri is my little crafter. Any time I have a project out she is there to help.
Not much else going on. Kalaree leaves tomorrow for Germany. School has two more days and then we are out for the summer. We don't have big plans but it will be nice not to be obligated to have to be somewhere and under timelines.
Comments
Mom