Food
Well I missed the whole month of July. We really didn't do much other than the family camp trip which was really nice. I love spending time with my family. David was able to go to the camp trip with us this year and that was super great. After camp we really didn't do much. We were finally able to get he van and the car fixed. It is nice to have both of those up and running again. That will help a ton with cost of gas around here.
Kezri has been learning a lot about cooking lately. She makes awesome bread. Cooking and baking is really something she finds fun. She would seriously be in the kitchen all the time if she could and she didn't have to do the dishes. This week her and I made deep fried Oreos and they were so good.
Her latest adventure is that she submitted a gourmet burger recipe to the Red Robin Children's Burger contest. I would tell you all about it but the contest doesn't close till the 12th of September and I would hate or her to not win because I slipped her recipe. She is super excited about it. We even did cheese tasting to find the right cheese, as well as, made a few different ones to taste test to submit the best one. I will let everyone know more once the contest is over and how well she does. She really does deserve to do well since she has an awesome recipe. I really enjoyed it tonight when she made them for dinner. I do have a picture she submitted and I will post that just not all that was on it.
She even had to write an essay about her burger so really I think it is educational. Lots of cool prizes if she can make it.
We have a trip planned to Moses Lake in August. Kalaree is planning to video tape here grandparents, all of them, while we are in town. She is doing it for a Young Women project. I think that will be awesome for both her and the other grand kids to see where their grandparents came from.
Kami is experimenting in finger weaving and has created a scarf doing it. It turned out really cute. I love that my girls are picking up on things that I love to do. It makes me feel great to know that I am able to pass things on to them.
Kezri has been learning a lot about cooking lately. She makes awesome bread. Cooking and baking is really something she finds fun. She would seriously be in the kitchen all the time if she could and she didn't have to do the dishes. This week her and I made deep fried Oreos and they were so good.
Her latest adventure is that she submitted a gourmet burger recipe to the Red Robin Children's Burger contest. I would tell you all about it but the contest doesn't close till the 12th of September and I would hate or her to not win because I slipped her recipe. She is super excited about it. We even did cheese tasting to find the right cheese, as well as, made a few different ones to taste test to submit the best one. I will let everyone know more once the contest is over and how well she does. She really does deserve to do well since she has an awesome recipe. I really enjoyed it tonight when she made them for dinner. I do have a picture she submitted and I will post that just not all that was on it.
She even had to write an essay about her burger so really I think it is educational. Lots of cool prizes if she can make it.We have a trip planned to Moses Lake in August. Kalaree is planning to video tape here grandparents, all of them, while we are in town. She is doing it for a Young Women project. I think that will be awesome for both her and the other grand kids to see where their grandparents came from.
Kami is experimenting in finger weaving and has created a scarf doing it. It turned out really cute. I love that my girls are picking up on things that I love to do. It makes me feel great to know that I am able to pass things on to them.
Comments