And so it begins.

Kalaree is officially 15 1/2. Which means? Learner's permit. Yep Kalaree is going to be on the road here shortly. I figured I should warn you all. She doesn't have it yet, she still has to get one more class grade up and she is currently reading the handbook so she can take the test. Then she will get into driver's education at their next open enrollment. Last night was hilarious though. Kalaree is sitting on the couch reading the learner's manual. Every now and then she would looks up and say, "it says here...so that means when dad does...is that illegal?" Then my personal favorite, "Man, I can see why you gripe at dad's driving so much, he should read this." Now I must remind you that Kalaree's whole driving experience so far has been, starting the car for me on cold days and one trip around the camp ground two years ago, with Uncle Chad none the less. They should issue backseat driver's license with the learner's manuals.

Comments

Christy said…
Bahaha that's hilarious that she's noticing hubbie's driving mistakes. Was he there when she was saying that?!!

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.